To active an Office KMS host via the Internet, you can follow the instructions in the following links:
But if you want to keep your KMS host off from the Internet, you can use the Deployment Guide for Office 2013, which can be downloaded from Microsoft. Here are some notes:
- Run the following command under C:\Windows\system32. The result is the installation ID for Office 2013. You will type this installation ID number into the telephone in step 3.
cscript slmgr.vbs /dti 2E28138A-847F-42BC-9752-61B03FFF33CD
Note: The 2E28138A-847F-42BC-9752-61B03FFF33CD value is the Office 2013 activation ID (which is public). Paste this value exactly as shown. We recommend pasting this number into Notepad, and then breaking up the number into six groups of six numbers.
- Run slui.exe 4, and then call the telephone number displayed, based on which country you are in.
Note: Ignore the displayed installation ID. This is for Windows.
- At each prompt, enter a group of six numbers. This is the installation ID for Office 2013 that you obtained in step 1.
- When you hear the response, note the numbers – write them down on the paper, not in the box on the screen.
- Run cscript slmgr.vbs /atp xxxxxxxxxxxx 2E28138A-847F-42BC-9752-61B03FFF33CD, where xxxxxxxxxxxx is the confirmation ID that you receive by telephone (there should be 48 numbers).
Note: The 2E28138A-847F-42BC-9752-61B03FFF33CD value is the Office 2013 activation ID, which is exactly the same as in step 1. Therefore, paste this value exactly as shown.
- You should see a message that the confirmation ID was successfully deposited.